Sunday, May 22, 2011

YES ITS ME MFAUME PASTORY

Currently am a radio presenter at Chuchu Fm radio station Zanzibar Tanzania ofcause i have six



monthes since i graduated my diploma in journalism i love radio broadcusting coz is my carrear job like and am perfoming very well.


I allways believe on successifull even if there is some people whose dont like to observe others archievement what i did is working vey hard so to live as king.


Time will tell i believe is you are time now but tomorow its mine.


The matter is am still looking for good job





















youjust look about me dont feel that am very young as you think nor but my brain thinking beyond your thinking capacity my dreams is owning my own organisation.


Am very disapointed when i see managers, supervisors, directors and all leaders whose given chances of ruling an organisation then they know northing for what are given to rule.Inaniumaga sana.


Kwani wewe hujakutana na hilo

No comments:

Post a Comment